Diploma in Business French (DFP) – A Job Oriented Program (Online) :
Diploma in Business French is a part time 12 month online program which is taken by working professionals who are looking to improvise their career.
Uniqueness of the Diploma In Business French program :
- Live and interactive online sessions
- Every session is recorded for the student’s future reference
- Fastest online program to complete A1-B2
- Students with knowledge in Business French have 84% more chances of securing a corporate job
- Role play sessions to improve speaking part
- Be 16 years old or older,
- Be able to read and write.
- At least a secondary-level education is recommended.
Diploma in Business French comprises 4 levels viz. A1, A2, B1 & B2. The program would begin with the induction, followed by MPS (Mental Preparatory Sessions) & Warm-ups, then A1-B2 (10 months)
|Table #3 | Course Structure|
|Level A1||60 days||2 months||120 hours||Mon-Sat||7 – 9 AM / 7 – 9 PM|
|Level A2||60 days||2 months||120 hours||Mon-Sat||7 – 9 AM / 7 – 9 PM|
|Level B1||75 days||3 months||150 hours||Mon-Sat||7 – 9 AM / 7 – 9 PM|
|Level B2||75 days||3 months||150 hours||Mon-Sat||7 – 9 AM / 7 – 9 PM|
|A1 to B2||270 days||10 months||540 hours||Mon-Sat||7 – 9 AM / 7 – 9 PM|
|Table #4 | Fee Structure:|
|Tuition Fee (A1 to B2)||125485||1653|
|HN Exam Fee (A1 to B2)||4440||59|
HN: HERE AND NOW
The candidate should apply for the DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS FRENCH Program by writing an SOP addressing the director email@example.com. The candidate would receive an admission cum scholarship letter from the director within 24 hours of the application. The applicant should register for the DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS FRENCH Program within the deadline mentioned in the admission letter. The Admission Manager would assist the applicant throughout the process.