Introduction to Dental Hygiene at Vancouver Island University:
VIU offers a Dental Hygiene program that prepares students for a career in dental health care.
The program equips students to perform dental cleanings, take x-rays, and educate patients on oral health.
Program graduates can take the National Dental Hygiene Certification Board exam and become registered dental hygienists.
Why Dental Hygiene:
Dental hygiene is a rewarding and challenging career that offers numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth.
VIU’s program prepares dental hygiene students for various work settings, such as clinics, hospitals, and care facilities.
The demand for dental hygienists is expected to grow in the coming years, making this a promising career choice.
To be eligible for the VIU Dental Hygiene program, applicants must have completed a minimum of 60 transferable post-secondary credits or equivalent with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants must also have completed the following courses: Introduction to Biology, Anatomy and Physiology I and II, English Composition I and II, and two additional English courses. Applicants who do not meet these requirements may still be considered if they have extensive work experience or other relevant qualifications.
How to apply:
To apply for the Dental Hygiene program offered by vancouver island university, follow these steps:
Here are the steps to apply for the program offered by vancouver island university:
Visit the official website of HERE AND NOW, through his mobile number +91 98410 520 70 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the official website of HERE AND NOW (www.hereandnow.co.in) or contact Mr. Vinodkanna Jothimani, CIO of HERE AND NOW, through his mobile number +91 98410 520 70 or email email@example.com.
- Express your interest in pursuing a degree.
- Fill out the application form and attach all required documents, including a copy of your academic transcripts, resume, and personal statement.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the admissions team at vancouver island university.
- We will invite you to an interview if we approve your application.
- Attend the interview and complete any additional requirements.
- Receive your acceptance letter and enroll in the program.
For more information about the VIU Dental Hygiene program or admission requirements, interested individuals can contact Vinodkanna Jothimani, the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of HERE AND NOW. Vinodkanna Jothimani can be reached at +91 98410 520 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, interested individuals can visit the VIU website or contact the university directly.
In conclusion, the VIU Dental Hygiene program prepares students for a career in dental health care. The program provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to work as dental hygienists in a variety of settings. To be eligible for the program, applicants must have completed a minimum of 60 transferable post-secondary credits or equivalent and specific courses in biology, anatomy and physiology, and English composition. Interested individuals can contact Vinodkanna Jothimani or visit the VIU website for more information about the program and admission requirements.